Thursday, July 8, 2010

sweet and simple pineapple desert

So we had some friends over last night and I was scrambling to find a yummy easy desert, here it is, no mixing and no baking!

Pineapple desert (it reminds me of a cobbler or a crisp)

1 can (16 oz) of pineapple (I used Dole) if you don't like the chunks use crush pineapple instead
3 cups of miniature marshmallows
one pkg of yellow cake mix
1/2 a stick of butter (cubed)

Layer all ingredients in the order of this recipe in a microwave safe bowl(i used my Pampered Chef dutch oven stone ware,) microwave on high for about 12 minutes, let cool for a little bit serve with vanilla ice cream!

You wont believe how yummy this is! It's a perfect desert for summer, you don't have to heat up the oven!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love the desert recipe, thanks for posting, I'll be sure to try it this weekend!