Friday, May 14, 2010

Summer time Flip Flops

I love the beach and I am not able to go this year, bummer huh. Oh well I brought it to my feet and I can't help but to smile every time i where these cuties!

To make them you need some beads and wire or cording, I tied the wire to the end/bottom of the side of the flip flop and then started stringing on the beads a couple at a time and then kept wrapping them around until I got to the other end and then tied them on a gain. it took me about maybe 1.5 hours to figure out how to make it work and to finish so next time it should only take me the time to do it and that would take about 3o min. if you have all the design elements in mind! Of course I would love comments on what you think about my "project mommy" projects

1 comment:

nathan n rachel said...

Those are really cute flip flops. :)