Friday, May 14, 2010

Hair accesories

I have been working on project mommy, since 1. I never seem to "buy" accessories for my self for countless reasons and 2. I can't really wear necklaces and bracelets around little munchkin (Chloe) and 3. there are no stores in Iowa Falls to buy cute accessories for my self I decided to do my own thing.
I have been making hair accessories this pass month and I love them I have been using left over fabric from other projects. it's supper easy to make and takes less than 5 min. per head wrap/head band!
If you want all the directions you can go to
http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2009/08/fabric-head-band.html

I also have a passion for um beads, lots of them! So when I forgot that I had some really fun butterfly swarvaski crystal findings they screamed out to me and said use me in a barret so that is what I had to do, so with some needle and tread and lots of time and patience i was able to make a cute barret. The blue one, was done with the same idea, they look great in my hair and I feel a bit more stylish!

No comments: