Thursday, May 20, 2010

Something to be proud of

So this is pretty cool, the new station that I usually watch is channel 8's KCCI in Des Moines. They wanted to have their viewers take pictures for them on Wednesday and Friday of last week for their segment the Day In The Life:Iowa. So as a photographer I felt compelled to do so. And guess what Chloe's picture of her on the play ground ready to be "done" got on the segment of Kids Outdoors! how cool is that. For me this is the first time my "work" has ever gotten on any media. I Was thrilled that I was one of the 15,000 pictures they chose from, I must be doing something right, right? anyways I have to brag some how and this is just one of my way of having something to be proud off. I am still on cloud nine! Cheek out the link

No comments: