Monday, February 15, 2010

dinner date any one?

So what have I been doing to keep me not going crazy over this crapy weather... expecially when I can't visit any of my friends?

That's right I made table settings, yes all 6 off them for the spring, season... I really think this has brightened up our table and I love it! I am impressed how the place mats turned out since I didn't have a pattern and I learned how to bind with no one helping me or telling me the right way to do it. So I am pretty proud of my sewing skills. I also made coasters from left over fabric and I made napkins out of my left over binding fabric.

So any one want to come to dinner? the table is ready to go and I would love some company... just give me a little notice... and bring some good weather so I can get out of the HOUSE!

No comments: