Monday, October 5, 2009

8 months already!



Chloe is growing up so fast, It's so much fun to get to know her, these are the things I know about her:

Love puppies aka: Drago and Adrian
Loves playing with her piano, her frogies (baby Pad) and knocking down blocks I stack up
Loves sweet potatoes and apple sauce
Loves to sleep in the dark Her eyes are very sensitive to the light
Doesn't like loud people
She seems to already have an opinion on everything that deals with her life... humm I think she takes this after her mommy
I think she is going to walk before she can crawl, as she holds on to our hands and walks just fine, and has yet to try to crawl...
Loves sesame street and other cartoons
Loves orange Popsicle (gar's favorite flavor also)
I think she weighs about 20 lb and is still really tall for her age, maybe 29 inches or so...
She is so sweet, she squeals and talks to any thing or anybody, she is learning to stand up and start cruising She is so much fun!

1 comment:

nathan n rachel said...

Lisa...

I love Chloe's eyes. I know I say that all the time, but they are adorable!