Monday, August 15, 2011

my Couponing artical




Yep, I am now one of those crazy coupon lady's you see at the grocery store that litterally takes 30 minutes to cheek out with only 20 items! it's said but true, and I LOVE IT! go here to my coupon sahm (stay at home mom) I Am blog to read about the deals you can get just buy shopping at the grocery store using some coupons. I also should mention that since this article has been printed our little coupon group was contacted by the Iowa River Valley Continuing education, a division of Ellsworth Community College, they want us to do a coupon class starting in October! we are hoping to teach a class on how you can save 20%-50% on your grocery bill! how cool is that! And yes I am able to save at lest 60% or more on groceries, sometimes even up to 80% I have the receipts to prove it (not bragging!)

No comments: