Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter at G-ma's







I love Easter, I love what it means to me and my family, as part of our beliefs and I love the warm weather and of course the celebrations we have. This year we our first Easter egg hunt at Grandma's house, and it was so great! I filled 9 dozen eggs for the three grandchildren! yes each had 3 dozen eggs, it was the perfect amount! Chloe didn't seem to care after she found one egg that made a lot of noise,(it was silver and had a silver dollar in it) all she wanted was that egg and was done looking, so we um hid that egg again until she was all done! It was a fun time for her! I loved how she walked all over like she has been waiting to do this her whole life it was so cute!

Anyways I hope you all have a great Easter, no matter how you celebrate and what you believe it's a great time of year!

No comments: