Friday, September 11, 2009

7 months already!







Chloe has changed our world so much! Our little world is all about her. Today I was able to do the fun task of changing out her clothes for bigger and warmer clothes. Chloe, Gar and myself are so grateful for the generosity of family members, with out which Chloe would have hardly any winter clothes. WE love garage sales (where most of her clothes come from, that family members bought for Chloe.)It only took 2 good weekends of looking around for garage sales to get her all of her winter clothes! Thanks to some awesome sales in Ankeny we were able to get more than enough clothes for winter. You might be wondering why I care so much about her clothes, however this little girl is now wearing 18month clothes and the rate that she is growing she will be in 2t-3t by spring! all the clothes that were 12 months that I had maybe got worn once. I am blaming Gary on all of her growth, she is still in the 90% for height at her age and I don't see that going down any time soon.

This week our little chloe is teething, I want to cry with her when she looks at me with her big blue eyes with tears rolling down her cheek chewing on a teether. Although we have dulled the pain for her, Tylenol and Ibuprofen every other 5 hours it still hurts her, I will be excited to see some teeth soon.

We have also been busy doing yard work or landscaping, it's really neat to do something and call it your own. we had this water feature in our back yard, it was not made very well and they cut all the corners possible to make a water feature, including building the pound out of rail road ties, Yuck! So the first real project that we are getting accomplished is redoing this water feature and making it way cooler than ever before. It's almost done and I will post pictures when it's all done.

1 comment:

nathan n rachel said...

Ooohh...I can't wait to see the new water feater.