So Monday I went to the doctor, and told me that I can come back 6:30 am on Thursday to get induced, however you might go into labor earlier. So to trips to the hospital as false alarms later I have finally decided that there is no way she is coming... I could give you more details but in a nut shell, she is so ready but I physically am not ready to go into labor. So by the end of the week Chloe will be here. Lets hope early afternoon on Thursday, I know wishful thinking but I can dream.
So this is the plan:
Chloe comes on Thursday or Friday
Saturday Gary and helpers (family and friends) help move all the rest of our stuff to Des Moines.
Saturday if everything works out I get discharged on Saturday and we drive to Des Moines.
For our friends that are in Iowa City we will have Chloe's baby blessing on March 1st. during sacrament at church, all are invited, members and non members of our church, if you have questions just ask us. As bitter sweet this is, we look forward to see you all one last time in Iowa City.
We will see what tomorrow will bring!