Saturday, July 28, 2012

Not Bragging




 You gotta love preschoolers, they love to dress up! this was cc's costume from two years ago! Thanks AC for letting us borrow it, we will return it to you soon!



yep I finally figured that I needed to update our personal blog, yep and while I am at it I am making this blog public, so tell other family members if you want!

I wish I could say that I will be more frequent here, and as I hope so I hope to share a slice of our life with you. So to give you some ideas as to what goes on at our house here is our low down:

CC (3yrs) lots of why Questions, and observations so far the most challenging questions seem to be the difference between why guys stand up to go potty and why she cant.... yep so after explaining to her why she then told me that Caullou also stand up to go potty, Yes he does If a cartoon character can go potty that is the way he would go potty-never did I think I would have that conversation with CC- although I should have seen that coming.- Have I mentioned that she sorta has an attitude like her mom and Grandma? As you can tell in the picture

EC (almost 7months) and loves his big sister, in fact I think he is more entertained by her than by my self at times, He is my prince Charming! some little facts about him: born January 3 12, 7.5 lb, 19 3/4 long and talks and talks and talks, his favorite time to talk is at 4 am, Yep we decided at the time he found his voice that it was time for his own room, I was not heart broken over that move- this momma needed her sleep!

GC- Pharmacy Manager at the Iowa Falls Hy-Vee for 2 years now! We love to spend time with him as much as we can and like visiting daddy often, he loves reading fan fiction right now he likes the Harry Potter Fan Fiction.

LC-(I must admit I do like talking about myself and my family just so you know) I keep our house together and try to keep our little family organized as much as I can. lately I have learned to make my own baby food, so super easy I wish I did it for CC. I am also learning the most effective way to teach my Preschool age daughter the things I want her to know, and to keep her entertained, I see lots of googleing in my future like just the other day CC wanted to know what a turtle says (sounds like) so I googled that and we watch a video on that! so yes this momma might know everything but she can find out! oh yea and I coupon, scrapbook and make cards.


Oh yeah and if you think that we look skinnier since the last time you saw us, you would be right, G-has lost 30lbs and I have lost 20lbs. We are feeling much better, and hope to keep losing some weight!

No comments: