The Christensen's slice of family life in a rural small Iowa Town
Welcome
Welcome to our Family blog. We are currently living in Iowa Falls, IA.
We hope that our everyday things will brighten your day. It is my hope that this blog will be a way to communicate to our family and friends. I also hope that once we get more free time I can communicate fun things going on in our world, new recipes and crafty things I have done as Chloe will allow me too.
I can't believe it's been 9 months! how crazy the time has gone by Chloe is now almost a toddler, not even a baby! I am so happy with the pictures I had taken, they are sort of like in a documentary series of what we do at night, after supper, I hope you enjoy!
1 comment:
Lisa...she is ADORABLE! I can't believe she's already 9 months.
Post a Comment